MOB Kitchen x Ooni Giveaway
We’ve teamed up with MOB Kitchen to give one lucky winner this awesome prize bundle including an Ooni Koda 12 oven, Ooni 12" pizza peels, an Ooni pizza cutter, an Ooni IR thermometer, an Ooni Koda 12 carry cover and an Ooni: Cooking with Fire Cookbook! To be in with your chance, simply follow the steps outlined below! Terms and conditions apply.
To enter, it's simple:
1 - Tag a friend on the MOB x Ooni image over on Instagram. Tag as many friends as you like, each tag counts as an entry!
2 - Follow @mobkitchen
3 - Follow @oonihq
4 - Follow @whatwillycook
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: MOB Kitchen Ltd (Company No. 10731253) whose registered office is at 33 Northmoor Road, Oxford, United Kingdom, OX2 6UR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, EU and mainland US except employees of MOB Kitchen and Ooni and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Winners of prizes containing age restricted items MUST provide valid forms of ID.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
6. Entrants are allowed to tag as many friends as Instagram allows.
7. Closing date for entry will be 09:00 am GMT Monday 8th February 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1. Tag a friend as many times as Instagram allows them / however many they want 2. Follow @mobkitchen 3. Follow @oonihq 4. Follow @whatwillycook.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1x Ooni Koda 12 Pizza Oven, 1x Ooni Koda 12 Carry Case, 1x Ooni 12" Bamboo Peel, 1x Ooni 12" Perforated Peel, 1x Ooni Cooking With Fire Cookbook, 1x Ooni IR Thermometer and 1x Ooni Pizza Cutter Wheel. The complete prize drop date must be by the end of February.
13. Winners will be chosen: We use an outsourced website - Export Comments [www.exportcomments.com] and a random number generator to select the winner.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw it from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
21. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition for any reason they see fit.