This might be the ultimate breakfast pizza but we can guarantee that it tastes great no matter what time of day it is. Combining most of the staple ‘big breakfast’ ingredients, everyone needs to try this morning miracle.
Breakfast Pizza Ingredients
1. Preheat Uuni for 10-15 minutes.
2. Pop the sizzler pan in to preheat for the last 3-4 minutes.
3. Once preheated, place the bacon into the pan, cooking until it begins to brown slightly. At this stage, add the mushrooms to the pan and leave until they have cooked through.
4. Begin to prep the dough while the bacon and mushrooms are sizzling. (We have used 160g of dough for the perfect breakfast portion).
5. Add sauce to the pizza base and begin to layer the toppings on, starting with tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms & mozzarella.
6. Here’s the tricky part – adding the egg. If you’re like me and would like the egg to be perfectly centred, the egg will move forwards when you slide the pizza into the oven. Try placing the egg closer to the edge (as seen below) to allow for movement and you should end up with an eggy centre.
7. Cooking times will vary, depending on the temperature, just be sure the egg white is set before removing.
8. Top with a little parsley & sriracha. Optional extra: Fresh slices of avocado. Make yourself a juice, grab a magazine or newspaper and enjoy!
Looking for more Ooni inspiration? Join the OONI COMMUNITY Facebook group for sharing tips and recipes.