- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter is Ooni Ltd, Unit 5 Bishopsgate Business Park, Bishopsgate, Broxburn, EH52 5LH, United Kingdom.
- This competition is open to GB residents excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase necessary. Retain proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotion Period and prior to date of entry.
- To enter the prize draw online, entrants must visit uk.ooni.com then enter into the onscreen pop-up the email address they have used to previously purchase or will be using to make a purchase of any products to a minimum order value of £50 via uk.ooni.com in one purchase. Delivery is free for all purchases over £25. If the purchase is yet to be made, entrants must then complete their minimum £50 order as instructed at uk.ooni.com using the email address previously provided. Qualifying purchases prior to the date of entry must have been during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the prize draw via the weekly Ooni newsletter, entrants must click on the promotion T&Cs link contained with the newsletter, then enter where instructed the email address they have used to previously purchase or will be using to make a purchase of any products to a minimum order value of £50 via uk.ooni.com in one purchase. Delivery is free for all purchases over £25. If the purchase is yet to be made, entrants must then visit uk.ooni.com and complete their minimum £50 order as instructed using the email address previously provided. Qualifying purchases prior to the date of entry must have been during the Promotion Period.
- Multiple entries per person permitted. Maximum one prize per person.
- Entries made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- This competition will run from 00:01 UK GMT on 1st of April 2022 to 23:59 UK BST 30th of April 2022.
- All entries received outside of the promotional period will not be eligible.
- 3 prizes available in total.
- The Karu 16 bundle consisting of 1x Karu 16 oven, 1x 16'' peel and 1 x Karu 16 gas burner worth £833.98 in total (as of March 2022)
- £700 voucher on uk.ooni.com, details available here: https://uk.ooni.com/products/gift-card. Vouchers valid for 12 months from the date of issue with free delivery on all orders. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Trip to Naples.
- The trip to Naples prize includes 1x 2-night trip to Naples for 2 (winner and one guest 18+), (includes return economy flights from a regional airport in GB to Naples (direct services), 2-night 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin/ double room, daily breakfast, 2-course lunch at local pizzeria da Attilio and a pizza making workshop at the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any costs relating to obtaining insurance cover and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 55 or over.
- The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- The winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner and guest.
- The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to Covid-19 PCR testing, additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the winner’s and their guest’s own.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes, or part of a prize, of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be redeemed in conduction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for any unused portion of the prizes.
- The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The draw will take place within 10 working days of the promotion end date. The Karu 16 bundle winner will be drawn first, followed by the £700 voucher winner , then the trip to Naples prize winner.
- The winners will be notified by email, via the email address they used when placing their order on uk.ooni.com and at the time of opt-in within 10 working days of the promotion end date and will have 7 days to claim their prize from first contact by replying to the notification email. The winner of the Karu 16 bundle will be required to provide their home address to facilitate delivery of their prize during the claim process. In the case that any winner does not respond in time, rejects their prize or are ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prizes. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Karu 16 bundle will be delivered within 28 days of being claimed and completion of the verification process via courier.
- The £700 uk.ooni.com voucher will be delivered within 28 days of being claimed and completion of the verification process via the email address provided when placing the order.
- The promoter will pass the trip to Naples prize winner’s name and email address to their fulfilment agency Cloud Nine who will contact the winner within two working days of the prize being claimed and completion of the verification process to arrange fulfilment of their prize.
- The winners will be requested to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names in such publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent).
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of a prize.
- The Promoter will make available the winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org..
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the collection and processing of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented, according to our Privacy and Terms (USA)/ Privacy Statement and Terms of Service (UK)/ Privacy Statement and Terms of Service (EU) and current UK Data Protection legislation. Karu 16 bundle and £700 uk.ooni.com voucher prize winners’ data will be stored for 3 months before deletion. The trip to Naples prize winner data will be stored for three months after the date of their trip before deletion. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL INFORMATION
- In the event of travel, unless otherwise stated, the price offered is for 2 adults, traveling together, over the age of 18.
- Travel is not permitted over peak periods including Christmas, Easter, New Year or Bank Holidays.
- Travel is valid until June 2023. All travel must be completed ahead of this time-frame otherwise subject to invalidity.
- All dates and locations are subject to availability.
- In the event of cancellation, the winner or any other participant will not be entitled to claim any refund or replacement prize.
- All bookings must be made a minimum of 6 weeks (42 days) prior to travel.
- Any amendments made by the winner after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges and some changes may not be possible.
- Some activities and / or experiences may be seasonal or only operate on certain dates.
- The trip will incur a local tourist tax, this is payable locally in cash and is the responsibility of the winner. Naples local tax is charged at €3.50 per person per night paid directly to the hotel.
- Transport between your home and the airport / destination is the responsibility of the winner.
- Flights are in economy class unless otherwise stated. Hold luggage and pre-booked seats together are not included but can be added on at the winners expense.
- Prizes are based on 2 adults sharing a standard twin/double room.
- If meals are included they may have a maximum allowance associated with them, winners will be notified of this prior to travelling.
- Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions of the travel partners. A copy of these is available to the winner upon request.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking part in the prize. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and / or guest from participation in the prize if either fails to comply with the directions of the promoter, airline or any company associated with the prize, or, if either act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Flex Prize: In case of Covid restrictions every travel prize offered by Cloud nine comes with a built-in non-travel alternative. This means that if the winner does not wish to travel, they will receive an alternative of the same value. The flex prize can be a holiday (to their home country), an experience (e.g. a dinner party at home) or technology of equivalent value.